Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oh how I love Music!

Lately, its been hard for me to decide what music I want to listen to! Usually, I'm in the mood for something, but it hasn't been that way as of late. I daresay its been quite frustrating. I have been listening to Angels and Airwaves a lot, but it hasn't quite hit the spot!

Anyway, the meaning of me telling you this is because I have found what I have been craving! Ah man I just love it!!

Ok, ready to hear it?? Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe, BB King! I just love the feel of that old jazz, seriously, it just takes me back, to, when I was a girl in that day and age? Ok Ok, I know it doesn't make sense, but still, its just wonderful music!

Seriously, just look at Frank Sinatra, that should be a legit explanation for those of you who are doubting me!!




Not only do I love the old singers, some singers, for example, MICHAEL BUBLE, are just as amazing! What do you guys think about my music choice for now??? Don't worry, I changed my whole playlist to this kind of music, so you guys don't have to look it up, you can just close your eyes, listen and enjoy :)

Song of the Blog: Guess Who? by BB King! There is about a minute intro so don't be confused, pretty freaking positive this is what I'm gonna dance to with my husband on my wedding day... :) yeah dats right! DONT STEAL IT! ITS MY IDEA!

No comments: