Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bladoop Doop Woop!

Yeah... Couldn't think of a title, if you couldn't tell! So guess what I got? Just guess!?

A SNUGGIE!

I know right? Its actally a nice one from Dillards, its just so warm!!
So yeah, got a Snuggie :D

Next item of business, ummmm... Hmmm gotta think of some other business! I have decided I'm gonna learn to speak Italian, I bought a book that will help me learn so that will be fun! Also, I need a hobby so I thought I could learn a language! What do you guys do for hobbies? I need some suggestions, I think I am kinda lame or something hahahaha :)

I'm gonna go see Robin Hood tonight at midnight, I have not heard that many things about it, but I guess I will find out tonight? I also want to see Ironman 2! Have any of you seen it? It looks cool!! What other movies have you guys seen lately?

Anyway, thats about all thats going on in my life woooo!!!

Song of the Blog: Raincoat by Crash Kings. I just heard this song on 88.1, Weber State's radio station, I liked it a lot so I put some of the lyrics in my phone and looked it up when I got home! Its a cool song so I bought the whole album!! Wooo!!

Night folks!

1 comment:

Lauren M. said...

Oh my goodness, I absolutely ADORE Crash Kings. Glad that you like them. I actually got to meet them back in March and got a signed poster so that's kinda cool. Love ya Sassafras :)