Friday, April 30, 2010

Well Alrighty Then...

So, I'm off today, and its a glorious day!! I don't think I have ever been so excited to be off!! I don't even know what to do with my day off, haha but Its gonna be epic! Ok, I lied. I know I should probably go get my shots and I know that I'm hanging out with Josh tonight, not sure whats gonna happen, but it will be fun whatever we do!

So I don't know what to wear today. I got this cute shirt at Dillards, but I'm not sure if I want to wear it or not! Suck! I hate indecisive days like these, but yet, I love them, because I don't have to be at work! Yay!

How are you guys doing today?? Doing anything fun?? Comment and let me know!

I don't have really much going on lately, so I guess this is all for now?
Talk to you later!

Song of the Blog: Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance. I love this song!! Its a good breakup song, if someone were breaking up haha, but still!! Its just a cool song all around :)

1 comment:

Laundry said...

I'm dandy :) thanks for asking. Still looking for a new job but it's all good. :)