Friday, May 7, 2010

Top Ten stuff-ness....

Writing. Erasing. Rewriting. Erasing again. Writing whatever comes to your mind. Perfect.

I don't have anything positive to blog about, so I'm gonna copy a blogger that I absolutely love, her blog site is http://busybeelauren.blogspot.com/

She is doing a week of top ten lists. I am just gonna do one for tonight ok?


My Top Ten Bands/Artists

10. The Killers



Favorite songs include Spaceman, This Is Your Life, Bones, Human, Bling(Confession of a King)

9. Paramore



Favorite songs include Brick By Boring Brick, All I Wanted, The Only Exception

8. Angels and Airwaves



Favorite songs include The Moon Atomic, Epic Holiday, Hallucinations

7. Anberlin




Favorite songs include Stationary Stationary, The Feel Good Drag, Time and Confusion

6.The Beatles



Favorite songs include Hey Jude(yes I know, everyone loves this song, but with GOOD reason!), Girl, Yesterday

5. Vampire Weekend



Favorite songs include Run, Giving Up The Gun, Boston

4. New Found Glory



I know, I know, super whiny boy band... Yet something about them I absolutely love!
Favorite songs include Hold My Hand, King of Wishful Thinking, My Friend's Over You

3. Frank Sinatra



How can one NOT succumb to his angelic voice??
Favorite Songs include, Someone to Watch Over Me, They Can't Take That Away From Me, All The Way

2. QUEEN!



AH! I love these guys so much! I don't know if I can narrow it down to a few favorite songs!!
Favorite songs include, I Want To Break Free, I'm Going Slightly Mad, The Show Must Go On, Now I'm Here etc.



And Now.... I present my favorite band of ALL TIME!!!

Number One

Relient K!





These guys are so awesome! Every album is so good, they just seem to get better with every album!! Their newest album, 'Forget and Not Slow Down' is sooooo amazing! I honestly just love these guys!

My favorite favorite songs from these guys include Be My Escape, Savannah(yes, they totally named a song after me!! Wooo! JK), This Is The End (If You Want It), Devastation and Reform, I Need You. The list could go on for so long!!


Anyway, thats my top ten favorite bands/artists!

Song of the Blog: Take your pick!

What are your favorite bands? I love discovering new bands, I'm always open!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Dude, you have great taste in music, but you already knew that. How do you feel about Queens One Year of Love? That song grabbed a hold of me back when I was in high school and has yet to let go. Love it! I may have to copy and do this for my blog. Yep. Pretty much gonna do it.