Friday, May 21, 2010

106.

Have you ever known you had to tell someone the truth, even though it could damage a friendship but you know it would be good for you? Well, folks, thats basically what just happened to me. No specifics, but I had to tell a good friend exactly what I was thinking, how I felt about our friendship, why it can't be more, even though I sorta want it to be. But I can't. I will not go through that again. It was utter misery, dating someone when I knew I wasn't going to end up with them, and the relationship would only end in sadness, and knowing that I was just hurting myself more than anything. Why it can't just feel normal I'm not actually sure, but whatever the reason, things happen the way they are supposed to and they are not supposed to happen any other way... right? Tell me I'm not crazy guys.

Anyway,

Song of the Blog: Heaven Adores You by Earlimart. My friend played and sang this for me tonight, so I found the song, its really good, listen to it!

No comments: