Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Let Me Just Tell Y'all!

You guys!

I just LOVE Glee! Its so cool, they cover the best songs, I thought I would show you peeps the cool stuff they did on this last episode. If you guys have never seen this show before, you NEED to! I was hooked from episode one, where they covered Journey's "Don't Stop Believin.'" It was freaking awesome!
Here is the cover they did of Men Without Hats "The Safety Dance," Seriously, so awesome!



For those of you who have seen this episode, whoever made this video mirriored it, for copyright purposes but its still awesome!!!

Also, this is a cover of Les Miserables "I Dreamed A Dream"



So yeahhhh.... You guys should be IN LOVE with Glee now and want to watch it yes?

Anyway....

OH MY HECK I FORGOT!

They also did Dream On by Aerosmith, which is right here...



I couldn't find a video of it, but if you go onto Hulu.com you can go through the episode and find the songs, they are just awesome!

Watch Glee!

Song of the Blog: Sang Real by Dredg. Its so cool! My brother has these guys on his ipod but got it from someone else, I have been wanting it and he can't get it so I finally bought it! Woo!

1 comment:

Lala said...

Such a good episode. Neil Patrick Harris is my fav. Here's a youtube link to the actual footage of "Dream On" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSOpLrIoFBs&playnext_from=TL&videos=cJt42z8kuR4