Saturday, May 29, 2010

Days off?

So I have today and tomorrow off, and I'm not quite sure how to deal with this!! I have worked so much lately that I was having a hard time convincing myself I was off today!!

Since I do not work today, I'm at an utter loss at what to do with my life haha! This is just so weird I'm off, I can't say it enough hahaha!! Anyway, thats really all I have to say today!!

Peace out!

Song of the Blog: This is War by 30 Seconds to Mars. My sister is listening to it right now and so its the song of this blog, because I like it and those of you who haven't heard it NEED to experience it!!



PS Jenna and Becca, guess what this quote is from!?!?!?!?!?!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I know! Pick me! Pick me!!!

And YAY for two days off in a row AND on a weekend!!!

P.S. I was totally in your neck of the woods today. I should have shot ya a text. My bad.

Becca said...

Me Becca? Because I don't know where that quote is from should I?

Savan said...

Yes you Becca! And yes, you should, I'm quite disappointed!! Remember the time you, me and Jenna had a movie marathon with this certain movie, and then we rewinded the end like 8 times cuz it was so cute?! AH I hope you remember!

Becca said...

Is it Anne of Green Gables?!

Savan said...

YEAH!!!! Wooo Becca!!!! You did it!!!