Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ba-Dow Wow Boo Dop!

Yeah, once again thinking of weird titles, but ya know, its wha I do folks! Y'all can't change me foo!

Sooo anyway, GUESS WHAT!?! I got my stuff from Urban Outfitters, all of it was clearance, so I got 2 pairs of shoes, a metal hanging lantern and a set of two pillowcases for 24 bucks!! I know right? My camera is officially dead, so I borrowed my sister's battery, shh no one knows! +They are sooo cute!! Also, I need to show you the super cute Jessica Simpson shoes I got from Dillards yesterday, they are having a sale, and, I am SUCH a sucker for these dang sales! I mean, $90.00 shoes for $20.00???? I THINK SO!!!

First off, I found these awesome glasses at Wal-Mart, yes, I know they look retarded, but I like them! You are welcome!



Ok, now the good stuff!!
These are my super cute jelly shoes!! LOVE!




Next, my awesome Vans look-a-likes! They are soooo cute!! Let me just tell you guys, I'm gonna look awesome this summer, no big deal!



Next, this awesome metal hanging lantern! Not sure what I'm gonna do with it, but I'll find something, maybe if I ever move out.. But seriously, its so so cute!!



Next in line, these awesome pillowcases!! They come as a pair, so I feel weird using one by myself, haha I mean, I think they are meant to be on two pillows for two people. But they are way cute too!! They both look the same, just like THIS!!!



And for my grand finale!! My Jessica Simpson Platform heels, I had a hard time getting a good picture of them so you could see the whole shoe, so I hope you can get the essence of the Jessica Simpson shoe! Sooo cute!!





Yay for spending money!! But seriously, now I'm saving so I can go to California with my old roomies and best buddies!! I am so excited to go, but guess what I have to do to get three days off in a week without vacation pay?? Yeah, I get to work open to close THREE days in a row! Ooooh so much fun, I can totally tell you guys are jealous of me, hahahaha I make myself laugh!!

Guess what else I realized!? I have been graduated for 3 years, that is so crazy! Time goes by fast when you think about it, unless you are watching every second right??

Anyway, I gotta head to beddy-bye, my dad always says that, silly silly-head!!

Song of the Blog- Dream A Little Dream by Glee Cast, Louis Armstrong, Dean Martin, and The Mamas and The Papas! Those are the four versions I know of, in order of favorite version! Seriously the Glee Version is freaking AMAZING! Ah I love it!

No comments: