Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter and other Mishaps!

Well folks!!? How was your Easter?? I finally got my charger for my computer YAY!! I had a fun Easter. This wonderful Easter, my extended family came up for the last session of Conference and then we had a really good dinner and an EASTER EGG HUNT!!!

Its been a while since I have written on here, and its kinda late, and I'm kinda tired, I had an awkward situation tonight....

So I got off work tonight and it was snowing like it was the middle of December! Seriously, it was a freaking blizzard it was ridiculous. My car is covered in snow, so I get in my car to turn it on so it will get warm and help melt the snow while I clean it off. I did it all the time during wintertime, but this time, for some stupid reason, I LOCKED my car!! So I clean off my car and go to open the door, and... a few words I normally try not to say came out of my mouth! So, I'm standing there as a string of profanity keeps me warm in the freaking blizzard and notice a girl I work with is still cleaning off her car.. I ask her if I can use her phone and call my Dad. Of course I don't have any spare keys anywhere except in my purse, for some reason I have 3 keys in there. A lot of good that's gonna do for me when I LOCK MYSELF OUT OF MY CAR!

Anyway, so the girl says she will stay, but I tell her to go home cuz its freezing and the snow is piling fast. I'm kinda praying that my car will magically unlock or something will happen and about five minutes later, a Mall Security Guard drives past and I flag him down. At this point, I'm really cold and upset, so I'm crying when I ask the SG if he can unlock my car. He says he can't, because of some liability issue and invites me to sit in his car while I wait for my Dad to come save me. We get to talking and I take my gloves off. He notices and says, "Oh you are married??" I look down at my hand and realize I have my fake rings on, I was really really irritated with a guy at work today so, in some sort of revenge to him, I put it on the rest of the day and forgot about it. So, I reply,

"Yeah..."

Then he asks me,

"How long have you been married?"

I managed to spit out,

"2 months!"

So he starts asking me questions, and I realize I'm just digging my grave deeper and deeper, and then he asks why my 'husband' isn't here? So I just blurted out,

"He's in... Chicago!"

I was very surprised that these answers came out, I don't know where they came from!! Haha so I made up that he was in Chicago working on computer stuff, I don't know what he would need to do in Chicago with computers that he can't do here, but thats where he 'was.'

So my dad finally drives up, and I'm really hoping the Security Guard doesnt say anything to my dad about my 'husband' not being here, so I just made a quick escape and hopped out with a big thanks to that guy, he waited with me for twenty minutes, I surely would have been soaking wet and really sick or something. So I get in my dad's car and the locksmith is on his way. He comes and pops something in and unlocks it in like five seconds seriously. Guess how much my lovely mistake costed?? 80 dollars!!! So I took the two extra keys out of my purse and dispensed them around my house just in case something like this happens agan...

Nonetheless, I pretty much say it was a very stressful ordeal, I hope my 'husband' isn't too worried over in Chicago!!
Hahahahahahahahahaha

What I wish it looked like right now outside:


Song of the Blog: Can't Stop Partying by Weezer. Its a new song and I really like it! Its got a fun beat and I keep getting it stuck in my head!!

No comments: