Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Apologies, Watson.

I'm very sorry I have been slacking off lately!! Bad Savannah!!

You guys wanna know what I just barely did?? Just barely, right now! I just wrote a whole letter in Italian to my missionary! It was so freaking hard, but if he can even understand it it will be awesome!!! I went on to dictionary.com and clicked translate and wrote what I wanted to say, and then I wrote it down in Italian! He probably thinks I'm crazy because I just send tons of random letters, even though I don't get letters from him very often.
For example, when I got a letter from him in February, it was 3 pages, I was so excited that I wrote back SIX pages to him!! Then, about a week later, I was so bored at work, so, on the little cards you use to write notes to people on the presents I wrap, I wrote him a MINI letter with a MINI envelope! Then, because I figured they probably wouldn't send a letter that was that tiny, I put it in a medium sized envelope. After I sealed that, I wrote, 'what, another envelope??' After that, I put his letter in a big standard sized envelope!! Yeah, its like Alice and Wonderland or something! I have so much fun writing him random letters, hopefully he doesnt think I'm too crazy!! Its kind of crazy though, because he only has 5 months left!! Ca-razy!!
What have you guys done lately thats fun and crazy? Tell me!!
I only have two more stories left in Sherlock Holmes! I started the first volume in I think February, and I'm just finishing the second volume, it has taken me so long to read nothing has ever taken me this long!! You see, I'm a very fast reader, but Sherlock Holmes has been such a challenge to read becaue its in old English. This may sound retarded but I like to read it aloud so I sound like an old English Brit in the Victorian Era. Its so freaking awesome!
Seriously, you try getting through a sentence like this, but really the whole book:

"On the face of it the case is not a very complex one, though it certainly presents some novel and interesting features. A further knowledge of facts is neccessary before I woud venture to give a final and definite opinion. By the way, Mr. Barnes, did you find anything remarkable besides this note in your examination of the house?"

Tell me you didn't try saying it out loud, and I will know you are lying!! Haha :)

I have really loved the challenge of reading it though, its very very interesting and a challenge! Love it and recommend it for anyone who loves reading!!

"By the Lord, it is as well with you. If you had killed Watson, you would not have got out of the room alive. Now, sir, what have you to say for yourself?"
Sherlock Holmes in 'The Adventure of The Three Garridebs"



Anyway, I hope you have a fantastic wonderful night/day!!

Song of the Blog: Awake and Alive by Skillet, its SO cool! I love to listen to this song super super loud!

No comments: