Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Skyler!

Don't worry, I will continue my story, I'm still working on it! I'm trying to get a lot done so I can just post continually haha!

GUESS WHAT???!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!??!?!??!?!!?!?????????!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

MY BROTHER SKYLER GOT HIS MISSION CALL!!!

This is his mission picture:



He is called to go to the Brazil Cuiaba Mission!! He will be speaking Portugese and is leaving September 8th!!

He got it so fast!! He only submitted his papers last tuesday, its quite crazy, I love him so much! I'm gonna miss him a lot, but he will be doing the Lord's work, its going to be so good for him! :D :D :D

Let us recap my dear brother Skyler...

He LOVES LOVES LOVES cereal, he always eats it in huge bowls such as these, we go through a ton of cereal because of him, plus, we have lots of kids who love sugar so when we get good cereal, its gone in like 2 days! Its not even the small boxes either, its the big bags. Yeah, we are awesome!


This is Skyler with all his close friends, these guys basically live at my house, but they are awesome, so its totally fine, I love them all! Our house is going to be so dead at nights without them all here!



All in all, he is a super awesome person! He just has that personality where everyone loves him, its going to be a huge advantage on his mission! He is going to be such a great missionary, I'm so glad I have an amazing brother thats going on a mission!

Song of the Blog: Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright or Alexandra Burke. They are both amazing versions, its just such an awesome song!!

No comments: