Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Well...

I'm not actually sure what to think right now.

I keep trying to meet boys for fun, but then something happens and I remember why I stopped caring about them. Seriously, I decided I'm bitter against guys. I don't even know why I just am. Have you guys ever felt like that? I just feel like nothing is working out because I am waiting for something special that will. Hopefully I'm not just dreaming, ho ho hopefully.

Well, we finally got a new person in Customer Service!! Yay!!! I'm super excited! She is 19, but she is really cool and a lot like me, just like my boss said!! My boss told me she was just like me, so not to be too loud... she knows me too well! Anyway, that was exciting! My day wasn't going to well today, but this girl was really nice and I was a lot happier when I left work, it was nice.

I don't really have a lot going on right now, sorry for the lack of updatedness...

Song of the Blog: What Sarah Said by Death Cab for Cutie. I love the piano part in this song, its so pretty, and the song is very chill and relaxing. Just what I need right now to calm my troubled emotional soul :)

P.S. This picture is so cool!! I love this idea, I think I might do something like it eventually in like a childs room!? Good Idea?

No comments: