Monday, April 26, 2010

Alrighty then.....

Well, I once again apoligize for taking so long to post! I have been a bit more busy than usual, and I just haven't found time to blog! Here I am for at least a small update!

I have just been working a lot, as usual. I also have been hanging out with new people! There is this guy who I have been hanging out with who we get along super well and we have the same intrests. I'm not really ready for a relationship with anyone or anything, but he is starting to become a good friend! We are going to a concert tomorrow, maybe I'll try and snap some pictures!

So how have you guys been? Been surviving? I hope so!
Well, I have to go get ready for work, woo hoo! I will talk to you guys later, peace out!!

Song of the Blog: The whole album LOVE by Angels and Airwaves! Its a really good album, if you want to listen to just one song, I would say 'The Moon Atomic (...Fragments and Fictions)' Its probably my fav song on that album!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Dude, if I have to go to the blood bank and sell my plasma so we can go to the Angels & Airwaves concert I will do so! They ROCK! =D

Savan said...

Dude I want to go to that concert, but I work the 8th! Its the 8th right?? I'm off the 9th and the 10TH!! Maybe I can get someone to switch me!? Hopefully!!