Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Story

I KNOW I AM BEING A SLACKER FACE I am SOOO sorry!!!!
Instead of blogging, I have been taking pictures, I know, silly Savannah!



I finally finished Sherlock Holmes, it took me like 2 months to finish. Seriously, that is the longest it has ever taken me to read a book! I am a generally fast reader and so I read books real quick, ya know? Anyway, now that I'm done with it, I don't have anything to do. Today, I started writing a story, I don't know how its gonna turn out but its gonna be in parts. Here goes :)

A Story by Savannah

THIS is a story about a girl. A girl who was in love with a boy. Now, when most of you read a sentence such as this, you think of the typical romance novel. For example, when the two people are introduced in the beginning of the book, you know they are destined to be together. After some time of either a) coincedentally meeting them everywhere or b) being forced to communicate with this person, they slowly begin to realize that they were meant for one another.
At this point, they are both in love with one another but most likely too prideful to admit it, but then, catastrophe! Shortly after their love has been discovered, something terrible occurs! Usually its something uber dramatic and something that would usually never happen in real life, such as the woman gets kidnapped by some wrongdoers who hated her father's uncle. In order to get revenge upon this womans father's uncle, they decide to kidnap his favorite great neice and plan to marry her to her father's uncle's worst enemy!
In some way or another, the poor young lady is freed by the young man who realizes that the whole time he loved her and his life never would be complete without her. He finds her and brings along the entire police force and squanders a huge scandal.
In the end, they tell one another of their love, only to be surprised that the other person loves them too. The story ends with the couple married or at least happy for the rest of their lives.
Well. This is not one of those stories. This is a story about a woman who, even when she had opportunities to fall in love, decided to hold off for something she knew was greater. She had pains of all sorts, hard decisions to make, yet she made them with a brave face, or at least a brave face where everyone could see her. I will tell you now, this is a love story. But, it didn't just come to this girl. She had to realize what she wanted and not let anything get in her way. Love is the greatest thing a person will ever do, if it is true love, and why would she mess it up by being with someone she didn't truly love? This is a story of a girl.
To be continued....

Song of the Blog: I Want To Break Free by Queen. Just because its awesome!

2 comments:

Katie said...

This is the story of a girl;
Her pretty face she hid from the world!
And while she looks so sad and lonely there,
I absolutely love her,
When she smiles...

This is the story of a - girl!
Who cried a river and drowned the whole world!
And while she looks so sad in photographs,
I absolutely love her,
When she smiles...

=)

p.s. LOVE that song ya got playin'!

Lala said...

Lol, you freaking make me laugh Sassafras. That story sounds very familiar, I'm thinking biographical perhaps? It also reminds me a little of the intro on "500 Days of Summer". Anyway, love your face and i'm anxious to read more of your story ;)