Friday, February 26, 2010

St George I Dream of Thee

Hey Everyone!! Sorry its been so long since I posted, my computer charger broke(again), and my poor little lappy has ben M.I.A.. Its been very sad :(
This week has been a strange one, full of ups and downs!! Yesterday, for example, was a very good day, I was very happy! Today, however, I woke up from a dream of my ex... Once again!! Why he won't stay out of my dreams I can't tell you. This dream was kinda funny though. He kept switching from Edward in Twilight to himself haha! Anyway, we were in San Fransicso for some reason, and Godzilla came and attacked!! So we ran to our local T-Mobile store, which looked kinda like a college classroom, and we hid. Also, for some reason, this store was on the San Fransisco Bridge... Anyway, so I watched as the people on the land 'killed' Godzilla. After a while, me and Tate were not the only ones hiding in the store. There were a lot of people just watching the dinosaur, making sure he was really dead. Then all the sudden, he GOT UP!!! Godzilla all of the sudden started jumping around, like he was playing... Turns out that all he wanted was to play... Who knew a dream would turn out that way? It just sucked because in the dream, it was like me and Tate were together again.. Honestly, all day it left me in a really bad mood. Its been three months since we broke up, why do I still dream about him? I'm totally over him!

So anyway, that was my morning. When I got to work, the new lady was doing cash in the back. Meaning, she counts all the money in the store, its a big job. She is really nice and smart, but slow. Usually right before we open, I'm pretty busy, I have to count both the Register and the Change Drawer. Afterwards, or even during, depending on when I get counting, all the sales associates call and tell me what their totals of the day. It gets pretty hectic. After, I have to go back into the cash room to get checks to check if the addresses are right, or to change them. This morning, I was busy, so I was hoping that there wouldn't be a lot of checks. Of course, there were a lot! I get the checks to my desk to start on them, and they are all out of order! I was very frustrated... Anyway, so the day kinda went along like that, not fun.

All in all, it was kinda sucky, but the moment I got home from work, I had a ton of energy!!! I think i just got a rough start and no time to recover!!
So, wanna know what I decided? I want to move!! As much as I love living with my family, I love it so so so much by the way, I just don't have any social life... I can't survive without it! My best friend lives there, and its a lot cheaper than Orem, where I used to live. I'm just getting desperate!! Anyway, I'll update you on my life at a later time :)

Song of the Blog: Once Upon a December, from the Anastasia Movie Soundtrack! It was my favorite cartoon! It truly has the best music!!

No comments: