Thursday, February 11, 2010

The love of my life is...

Well, I wrote a whole blog, and I went to publish it and *poof* it disappeared!! Soooo lets try this again!!

My valentine this year... Well, I actually have like 7... like 7 pairs.... Ok its SHOES!!! More specifically, CONVERSE!!! Honestly, when I bought my first red pair in my junior year in high school, the fates must have brought us together, and we have been so happy together since! Its been truly one of the happiest relationships of my life :)



I wouldn't say I'm a total rocker though, I love music and I rock out whenever I hear music. I also love skinny jeans, awesome skate shirts and so on. I like to mix it up. I love love love buying weird earrings, vintage, retro, I swear I have some that have been around for ages, I love it!! I like to dress cute, but I hate wearing pink, even though everyone says it looks really good on me. I just feel too girly wearing pink, ya know? I think I am a mix of everything, I can be pretty hippy, or pretty rocker, or pretty cute, and I'm always PRETTY AWESOME!!!



What else?? I also love love love Interior Design, I want to go into it so bad, I just am having a hard time getting money for it... Money stinks, ya know? I love color, and I have as much of it as I can around me as much as possible, for example, my walls in my room are orange, I have nine multi colored paper lanterns above my brightly colored bed. I have yellow curtains, don't worry, I will get you guys pictures! Anyways, I just want to say, I LOVE YOU CONVERSE!!!



Song of the Blog: Actually, I have 2! First, Seven Nation Army by White Stripes, that song NEVER gets old for me!! Second, Sadie Hawkins Dance by Relient K (my favorite band in the whole wide world!!!) Also, I have an announcement, Relient K is touring with Paramore this May, and Me and Katie are totally going!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!

No comments: