Monday, March 1, 2010

Well... :D

I GOT A LETTER!!



Its the first real letter I have recieved from my certain missionary in at least 7 months!!! I mean, at Christmas time, I got a two line email saying Merry Christmas, but this time I GOT A LETTER!
I was so excited about my letter that I came home, on my hour break at work, just to get it! When I get home, my sister Miranda is like, "oh I hid your letter!" So I finally forced her to tell me the direction to go, and as I turn the corner, its taped to the wall above our hallway, taped to this sign:



So, in order to get to it, I had to get on my little sister's play slide, in a dress to pull it down! Let me just tell you its like my whole family was waiting for this letter like I was, they were all super excited too!!!
Not only is it a full 3 page letter, but there are pictures!! Seriously, at work, after I got back, I was all smiles. I was even dancing across the customer service area. Haha I was getting some pretty weird looks, but I didn't care! So right now, I'm very happy, I'm attempting to write him back, I just have so much to say I don't know where to start!!

PS right before I was going to write this blog earlier, my brother stole my lappy... So... PAYBACK!



Its not even that bad, I had worse, but I didn't want to be mean! But, this is totally what his hair looked like when he was a baby... I'll have to post a pic :)

Song of the Blog: Epic Holiday by Angels and Airwaves... This whole new album LOVE is so good!! I recommend it to anyone!! Also, on the band's website, you can download the whole album for free! You can donate money if you want, but if you don't feel the love, its free! Its totally worth anything you pay, it is so good!

No comments: