Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2 am?



Well, my horoscope said my luckiest time of day was 2 am, so I am waiting up til then to see what happens!! Maybe its when I'll fall asleep? Maybe I will get an email from the illusive Elder that never writes? Probably not the latter haha. Seriously, I cannot cannot stop listening to this song by The Killers. Its called This is Your Life. Usually I'm not a big fan of the Killers, but recently my dad got their concert on Blu-ray, and it was amazing, so I am getting more and more into them! The main thing I like about this song is the intro, different voices doing something spectacular!! I do love a good and different intro!
Also, I do love my paper lanterns hanging right above my bed! They are so awesome, when I get married, I want them hanging all over the celing of my reception, wouldnt it be so awesome??? Yeah, it would! Is it sad that I already have ideas for my wedding when I'm not even dating anyone?? Seriously, I can already tell you my wedding will be so AWESOME!! Picture this with me, you walk in to the reception and there is happy music playing, the whole atmostphere is saying, "WE JUST GOT MARRIED!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Yeah, thats what it will be like. Don't even worry. It will be completely awesome.

I think I'm kinda tired hahahahaha..... Ok... Now to find something else to do for twenty more minutes til two.. I'm thinking that its lucky cuz thats when I'll fall asleep... YES!

PS... the pictures, I'm thinking something like the white one but with COLORS!!! WOOT

No comments: