Sunday, February 14, 2010

Erg..

Well, its Valentines Day. I decided yesterday as I was wrapping tons of Valentines gifts for men who were slackers on getting presents til two days before that I really hate the holiday being single. I broke up with my ex 2 and a half months ago, and he has a new girlfriend already. I still don't feel ready to date boys yet! Anyway, so I started thinking about it, and I'm actually quite bitter. I won't complain too much, but it just stinks ya know?? I'm happy for him though, he has a girl that seems to REALLY care about him already, I mean, they have probably only been dating a month and she is already saying I love you? Weird. So I guess I'm happy that he found a girl that cares for him more than I could. I tried, you know, it just wasn't possible to love him the way he loved me, or so he thought he did. Love is such a crazy thing, if you want it bad enough, you can fool yourself into thinking you are in love. Love is an awesome feeling, yes, I have been in love before, with someone I can't have right now. I tried to duplicate that feeling with my ex, but it was not even close to possible. When I was with this certain someone, no matter what we did, if it were hanging out with our brothers and friends, or going to a movie, I was so elated for days and days!! I honestly have never felt that way with anyone else ever. I really tried to feel that way with my ex, it just was not possible!

So, until I get the opportunity to do otherwise, I will live Valentines day as a single person, even though it stinks major. For those of you with a special someone, congratulations, and I hope its an awesome Valentines and your love grows stronger for each other :)



Song of the Blog: I Wish I had an Evil Twin by Magnetic Fields. Its such a funny song! Listen to the lyrics, it sounds like a chill song, but the lyrics are so different!! <3

2 comments:

Lala said...

Oh Sassafras, I freaking luv ya. Don't be bitter. Prince charming will be home soon enough :)

Savan said...

dude, you know all my dark secrets :) ha well, i hope so... lol