Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WHAT IS UP??

Hey guys! I don't know how many of you actually read my blog, but I love posting on it. I won't lie though, having my one follower (thanks Alex!) definetly keeps me motivated! Seriously, people, don't be afraid to follow me!! I don't mind a follower or two!
So, whats new everyone?? I went and saw Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief tonight with my brother, it was actually pretty cool!! When I was younger, the Greek Gods really interested me, and I liked how they had a bit of a more modern twist to everything! I definitly recommend it, I think you guys would like it!!
Today, I went a little crazy shopping-wise. I bought a Vampire Weekend T-shirt(SUCH an awesome band p.s.!), and some AWESOME Ray-Ban look a like green sunglassses! Frickin awesome!! So then, after I got off work, my brother said,

'hey, lets go to Hastings',

a music/book/videos and games store, so I said,

'ok, but i might spend money..."

Well, I did!

I got a New Found Glory Dvd for 3 DOLLARS!!! Wooo!!! I also got Anberlin: Never Take Friendship Personally. Its such a good album!! They are so good! I will post one of their songs!


In fact, thats the song of the blog: Anberlin, The Feel Good Drag!
Its really good, they mix a lot of styles of rock in their music, I love it!

1 comment:

Come What May and Love It! said...

Dear Sav
It is your friend Jenna
I will now follow your blog
(though I have been reading it already) Oh and I saw Percy Jackson and it was good, I think though we need Anne of Green Gables Marathon