Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blah...


I got the COOLSET alarm clock EVER!!! Its called 'Clocky' and it is an alarm clock with wheels!! When the alarm goes off in the morning, it rolls off your nightstand and rolls around your room. It forces you to get up and chase it around! its so cool! Today, however, we had a problem. I had to work at twelve, so I set my alarm for 9:30 so I could shower and stuff. When my alarm woke up, I, of course, had to get up and chase it, but I was so so tired so I fell back asleep, waking up 15 minutes before I had to be to work!! Sorry to say, I was 15 minutes late for work!! When I got off, I could not find my alarm for the life of me!!!
I looked everywhere!! I asked everyone in my family if they had seen it, and since its such a loud alarm clock, I considered the possiblity that someone had hidden it!! Well, I finally gave up the search, hoping it would turn up eventually.
As I got in my bed, I felt something hard in the blankets... Thats what she said!!!! Haha kidding, but I found it!!! I must have fallen asleep really fast or something, but I swear I put it back on my stand.. .Hmmm haha!!!

Here is a picture of my clock!! This is actually the exact one I have!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i need this!!!

Laundry said...

Nice! I want it! except I don't even get up to the three alarms I have now... so um.. I doubt it'll work, but still, it's a cool alarm clock!

Katie said...

Awesome dude! I'm so bummed I never got to see it in action before I quit! Maybe you need to put one of those key finders on it so it never gets lost again...haha!