Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dead Computer!!

Well, it finally happened. My computer gave up the ghost!! Its quite sad, I now have to use the computer upstairs in the kitchen.. Oh well. The bottom pretty much detached from the top, so there is no way to fix it. It hasn't really hit that I don't have my own computer yet, I'm sure it will soon :(

Because of this issue, I probably won't be posting as much as I used to, which makes me very sad!!!

Also, California was AWESOME!!! I'll post pictures as soon as I figure something out... I'm super sunburnt though, so thats poopy, but its ok!! I had a lot of fun with my friends, we haven't hung out like that in a while!! Don't worry, I will go into detail soon!!!

I'm sorta tired and burnt out from work, so I will update you later!!! \

Bye :)

Song of the Blog: Any Relient K song. I don't really have a certain song in mind today so that is what wins!!! Wooo :)

No comments: