Saturday, June 19, 2010

Still!

I am still in love with that shirt, I want to wear it EVERYDAY!!!! No big deal, I'll just wear it tomorrow :) Thats fine!

Whats up guys?! How are things??? Whatcha doin!? I'm not up to much lately, just preparing myself to work from open to close the next three days then CALI!!! I am so totally excited to get out there, but I gotta make it through the next couple days!! Wish me luck folks!

Ok, I know this is a short post, but I'm gonna give you a preview of whats coming in the future!!

Drumroll please!!!

My top ten Favorite Superheros!!!

Wooooo!!!!


For those of you who know me, you may already know my number one, but I thought I would go into it and explain who it my top ten and why!!! There are so many superhero movies coming out in the next year or so I'm so stoked!!! Call me a nerd or a dork or whatever, but its ok!! I accept all names you throw at me!

Anyway, I am soooooo tired, I don't know why I'm still awake!!!! Peace out!!! G'night!!


Song of the Blog: No Regrets by Aesop Rock. What up I love this song!! I try to rap it when I listen to it, its a pretty good song, I love the line, "Dream a little dream and you can live a little dream, I'd rather live it, dreamers always chase but never get it!" Yeah its awesome listen to it!!

Just a Preview!!! :D

No comments: