Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wooooo!!!

So, I went and saw one of my top fave bands tonight!! It was so much fun!! The band is called Vampire Weekend, they are a fun Indie band. They are super upbeat I bet you guys would LOVE them like I do!!! I recommend the song A-Punk off their first album. That is my first favorite. Then, Run!

I was quite sad, however because I didnt have my camera, the battery was dead, and I didn't have time to charge it, but its ok, I had fun with Flash and Shane! I have not seen those two in FOREVER I missed them so much! I got a cool shirt, when I charge my camera I'll take a picture!

For those of you wondering what they look like, here they are!! The singer, the one on the right has unbelievably clear skin, don't ask why I noticed that, but I did... Awkward....



Haha psych! Well, I'm super tired, and I have to work out at seven, so I'm thinking I should probably go to bed now... G'night all!! Have an awesome day today!!

And don't forget... SMILE!!

Song of the Blog: Giving up the Gun by Vampire Weekend, They have a music video for this song, it has Jake Gyllenhall in it... Yummmmm :)

No comments: