Monday, March 22, 2010

Soooo....

So I don't really have much to blog about today, but I thought I would stop in and say hi!!!

How are you guys doing today? Keeping busy? Staying happy?? I hope so :)

Guess what?? I got some new Converse today! They are like my Grey Converse with the star on the side but in Black and Dark Green racing stripes! I was very excited when they were found for me!! Seriously, a salesman at my work found them and saved them for me!!! Guess how much I got them for?? Guess!!

Ok, ok, I'll tell you!! $7.50!!! Yeah, they were originally $55.00, so, yeah... they are super awesome!


So, I thought I would come say hi, because I didn't know what else to say. Have a fantastic day, you deserve to smile you know!!

People aren't perfect, except when they smile :)




Song of the blog: You Are So Beautiful by Joe Crocker. Yes :) its that super sappy love song, but its to you ladies!! You are so beautiful, and, if you don't already, you will mean so much to a man someday that you will be everything he needs and hopes for!!!

SMILE!

No comments: