Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hooooooray!!

I get to go to church tomorrow!! Well, technically, today :)

But still, I am very excited! I get to say the closing prayer in sacrament meeting. I also get to talk to a boy I have never talked to, I'm very excited!! It will be so super!

I decided to dedicate this blog to my sister, Miranda! She is 14 years old and on the right (the blonde!):



She is so awesome! Sometimes, I come home from work and I am super grumpy, and she says, hey, lets go somewhere and take random pictues! So, we go to Walmart and take pictures like these:





She is so super awesome!! I don't know where I would be without her and her crazy spunkiness!! I love you Miranda!!! :D

Song of the Blog: Good King Wencelas by Relient K.... I know, I know, its not Christmas, but Miranda just made me listen to this song, because she said it makes her happy!! And... Since this blog is dedicated to her, thought I would put a song on there!! Wooo!!

No comments: