Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yes I'm talking to YOU!

You know what?? You are amazing!!



I bet you make so many people happy. Yes, I'm talking to YOU! There is no one in the world like you, and there never ever will be! You are unique and beautiful, where would this world be without you?



Life is such an amazing thing!! You are capable of so many things, whats holding you back? You control your life, how you feel and who you become, so why not choose to be the person you have always wanted to be? You can do it!!



I know sometimes life gets hard. If it didn't, what kind of life would this be? You would not have learned from your mistakes or hardships to become the amazing person you are now. Don't ever doubt yourself, or talk bad about yourself, your sub-consious believes it, and you won't feel so great about yourself! Always be positive, even in the hardest times. But don't be afraid to cry if you need to, sometimes crying is just what you need, you always feel so much better after a good cry. :)



I just wanted to let you know that you, yes YOU, are amazing! You are priceless, and wonderful. You are just so wonderful and you deserve every happiness in the world! Even if it isn't happening now, it will :) Its always hard right before something good happens, keep that in mind.



Don't forget to SMILE!! Its the first thing people notice when they see you, well, I know at least I do :) Be happy, because, well, you don't have any reason not to be!!

Here is an Internet High Five from me, just for you!!



Song of the Blog: Sunshine by Matt Costa, I have probably done this one already, but it goes so well with this post :) Its such a happy song and I love it so dearly!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am LOVING the internet high five my friend! I literally laughed out loud! You rock! :)