Friday, March 26, 2010

Wow its been....

SO LONG!!! Sorry Folks... I don't really have too much having going on right now.

I'm just working a lot right now really, I keep hearing rumors I am gonna be interviewing to sell in Clinique at my job, not really sure. People keep coming up to me and saying,

"So I heard you interviewed in Clinique??"

I'm always like,

"Um, nope... I didn't."

"LIAR Karen (a manager) told me you did!"

"Well, I am pretty sure I would know if I interviewed somewhere haha!!"

So anyways, lots of people have been asking me if I interviewed there. Its really weird, so I finally talked to a manager about it and she was like,

"Well, I wanted you, but Sterling (the store manager) said, 'You can't have her, she is interviewing for Clinique!'"




Hmmmm should be interesting to see what happens, ya know??

I was so excited to go to Orem this weekend, ya know, since I have the WHOLE weekend off, for the first time in a while. However, all my friends ditched out, for reasons I guess I understand, but I'm really sad. I was really looking forward to going to see all my besties, its been so long... Now I have to think of other stuff to do...
:(

Well, I'm watching Hurcules right now, my favorite Disney cartoon EVER!!! Its so stinkin awesome!! This is the best song ever, you guys NEED to watch this, K??



So, until next time:

Song of the Blog: Parachute by Train, its SO cute!! Seriously, their whole new album is called Save Me San Francisco, its really good, full of cute songs :)

P.S. Post Number 70!!! Wooo Getting there!

No comments: