Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Redo!


I was reading my past blogs tonight and I came across this one that I wrote May 2009. Its like the words that came off my keyboard were not even from me, if you think about it, this is really true!! Love is such a powerful thing, if you have it, hold on to it. Never let it go, no matter the cost!!!

For those of you who have found "the one" or at least "someone," I want you to think back with me. Do you remember all the little things? Like, when you first realized you loved that someone, or when you first lost your breath when they looked at you? Do you remember the small things? The funny things? Like, when you would watch fireworks, and they would make their hand the shape of a gun, and pretend to shoot the sky, and, just as they pull the trigger, a firework explodes? Do you remember? Do you remember when they refused to let you pay for anything, even though you knew they didn't have very much money themselves? Sometimes the small things are what keeps a person sane. Do you remember when you realized they were "the one?" Do you remember that fluttery feeling in your stomach as you watched them walk over to you from across the room, realizing that they loved you too? Do you remember thinking how impossible everything seemed? Do you remember wondering how you ever got such a wonderful person as this? I mean, wondering how it was possible that this person could feel the same way about you as you feel about them. Those of you who have that person know what I mean.
All that matters are the small things, cherish every single one, for they are each precious in their own special way, and may help you get through hard times. The key word here is REMEMBER. Remember how you felt when you first saw them. Remember the times you would play Rockband, and they would be so focused on the drums, but you kept losing focus when singing, because you couldn't stop staring at that person

No comments: