Monday, January 18, 2010

How ya doin??


Well, I must say right now I am feeling better than I have in a while! I went to St George with my best friends this weekend and I daresay it helped a ton!!! We acted like idiots and I had so much fun! I needed it! I met some new people, new boys!! In fact, a boy got my number!!!! I have not heard from him, but needless to say it helped me feel better!! I am working a lot, and this vacay was so needed!!!
I am not thinking about you-know-who as much anymore... Its getting easier to think about what happened with us. I just immerse myself in my family and friends and work and I'm good!
I decided I want you guys to see a picture of how awesome we are!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Savannah! thanks for commenting! your blog is cute. i love blogging. :) -alex.