Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dreaming...


I had the weirdest dream about my ex last night... It kinda threw me off guard, now I feel weird. Why do things like that happen? I would much rather dream about someone else! It was just so weird! Have you ever had dreams that just catch ya off guard like that?

Personally, I do like to dream, except about my ex. Dreaming is a way I can escape from the real world and be able to do whatever my little heart desires! I can go where I want, be with who I want, its great!! I daresay dreaming is probably one of my favorite things to do next to actual sleeping, I can't seem to get enough of that haha!!
I am fortunate to live in a family who takes dreaming seriously. Whenever I have a dream, I always tell my mom, and she tells me what she thinks it means, its awesome. Its like I have my own dream psychic, love it!
Anyway, dreaming is awesome, unless its about an ex or something :P
Have a good day!

For those of you who are music lovers, listen to Glad by Tyler Hilton. I'm really liking it right now!! Also, Life After You by Daughtry or Hey Soul Sister by Train!

No comments: