Monday, January 25, 2010

Music!


Music has gotten me through the past 2 months of my life, I never realized the amazing effect music has on me. If i am angry, all I have to do is listen to happy music and I'm already feeling better.
Yesterday was the first Sunday in about 4 weeks I have been able to go to church, my job requires I work at least two, but I am the only one in customer service so I'm pretty much working all sundays now... It stinks! Anyways, yesterday was probably one of my favorite sacrament meetings. The topic was on music, so of course I am paying more attention. The girl who spoke had such a deep love for music, you could just tell by the way she was speaking. It really made me think about how much music has affected my life, how much I would be dead without it. Think about it, when you wake up, you turn on the music, as you get in your car to go to work, it on, when you get to work, its on, when you go anywhere, its playing. Really, if you think about it, music is such a huge factor in life!!!!
I just want ya'll to think about that :)

1 comment:

Laundry said...

agreed! Music is such a huge influence on my life and I actually started writing my own lyrics and trying new things with music because I love it so much. I want to minor in it just because it would be nice to have a music degree proving how much I love music