Friday, January 14, 2011

Hair.

Ok, so I dyed some of my hair!! I have been having a hard time getting a good picture of it, but my mom took this picture, and you can sorta see it. I just had to show you guys!!! If I get another picture today I'll show y'all later on :).





So how are you all doing?? What is new with you guys!?? I'm honestly not up to much, just working and hanging out with my friends and being all together awesome!!! Wooo

Hmmm, well let me tell you guys a wonderful tale about how I love shopping for my future home!! I can find the best deals, for example, I found a really nice queen size comforter set at Dillards for ready for it?!?! For 50.00 bucks!!!! This is what it looks like:




Its SOOOO cute huh?!?!?! I know right?! Ah I love it, and its really comfy too and soft :).


Next, I already know what colors my kitchen is gonna be, these colors!!! I even have a really cute chandelier its gray though and bigger, but its gonna be SOOO cute!! Don't even worry that I can basically decorate my whole house!!! Its gonna look awesome :).




Anyway, thats all for now folks!!! Have a great day!!

Song of the Blog: The Girl by City and Coulor, Its in my playlist so you can experience its wonderful-ness!! Its SOO good!!


1 comment:

Laundry said...

I totally can't wait for me and G to get our own place JUST so I can decorate it! lol.