Sunday, January 30, 2011

I need to be nice...


...but I don't want to be. Is that horrible? I need to be there for my friend as he dates someone new but I don't want to be... I feel like a horrible friend!! I know what its like the first month or so of dating, you totally blow off all other friends but I don't think I can handle him blowing me off because now who will I be friends with?! Ugh.. this is so very frustrating everyone!!

You know what else is frustrating? Getting ingrown toenails removed.. ouch, talk about being a cripple for a couple day!! Anyways that's my rant... have a good one! :)


Song of the blog: flux by bloc party... love them!!

P.s. like my pic? I got a new app on my phone that takes awesome pictures :) this is my sister Miranda drawing a picture

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: