Saturday, January 22, 2011

Maybe it's not my weekend...

BUT ITS GONNA BE MY YEAR!!!


Ok peeps, I have been wandering aimlessly about for the past couple months, and its getting old. I just had to get out. I felt like a prisoner, stuck in my own life!! Owned by debts, wanting to pay it off, but not even having a clue as to how to fix it. I have wanted to go to school, but I haven't been able to make myself go. To say the least, its been a little bit frustrating... I finally found a solution.


Well, my mom did.


I called her today, very frustrated, and she talked me through everything, even wrote out a weekly plan for me to pay off my debt by JULY.


Its gonna be a total change of lifestyle, I won't have any spending money verses spending all of every check, but if I can be strong I can make it. Thats all I want, to be debt free.

What a great Birthday present :)


I'm even going to go back to school in April!!


Not only that, the guy I care about finally knows how I feel. Let me just tell you the weight that is off my shoulders!!! :)


This is gonna be a good month.


Just Sayin'


Song of the Blog: Rhythm of Love by the Plain White T's, I know I know, but I think they got a new singer, and its such a happy song it makes me smile :D


No comments: