Friday, December 31, 2010

2011... Its about time!!

Well, I am ready for 2011!! I don' t know what it holds for me but I'm looking forward to finding out!! What are you guys planning for this new year? Are you making any resolutions?? I honestly haven't thought of making any resolutions. I think if anything, it would be to start school again, get my Interior Design degree or my certificate. Maybe I'll meet someone awesome and get married.... haha..... Thats a funny joke I like to say sometimes, it just gets me everytime!! Whatever happens in my life will happen when its supposed to, and I'm not going to try and get in the way of it anymore, it never works out when you try to fix things yourself.

Anyway, I just wanted to say to you all, have a great New Year, I hope its full of wonderful surprises and happiness!! You guys are so awesome and I'm really glad the few of you read my blog, it makes it more fun to blog when you know people are reading :) Love you guys!!!

Love, Savannah

P.S. Song of the Blog: I Feel Better by Hot Chip, PERFECT PARTY SONG, seriously I love dancing to that song, its so fun :)

No comments: