Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hair: Part Two

Ok, I finally got a good picture of my hair!! I even look nice today, fancy that!!

Ready.... Set.... Bam!!!

Do ya like my tights too?!?! Well do ya?? I got them at Walmart for 3 whole dollars!! I saw them and just couldn't say no, they are pretty awesome, no doubt :)

My hair is a bit of a mess today, I woke up late for work.... Gotta love it! I like how you can see the dark all through the bun too :)

Honestly, I just liked this picture so you I have to show y'all!! Since I am not a pro photographer, shocking, I know, I edit the pictures I take on http://www.picnik.com/. You can do pretty much anything with your pictures, take out blemishes, whiten your teeth, anything!! There is more stuff if your a member or whatev, and its not very much, like 2 dollars a month. I just haven't gotten around to actually getting a membership yet... I'll get there!! I got bored as well and decided to play around with this photo:


Its a cool effect huh?? Anyway, thats all for now folks!!

Lately, I have been listening to this band called Empire of the Sun, so therefore:

Song of the Blog: Half Mast by Empire of the Sun. Its a catchy song, I love it!!

No comments: