Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jumpin'

I was looking back on pictures of myself on Facebook and I found one that was fun to take!!! Me and my sister Miranda realized you can jump on your trampoline and pose mid-flight! Its really fun, sorry you can barely see my shorts. I wasn't very modest I suppose, but that must have been my short shorts rebellious stage haha :)





Other than that though, cool picture eh?? I think that was the same night I took a picture of lightning, yeah, its a sa-WEET picture. I can't find it though, so I am very sorry, you can't see it!! Ha!
Ok, So the next part is the lyrics to a song that TOTALLY describes my life right now, at this exact moment.... But I'm not going to do the whole song, just the parts that go with what I am feeling.
Its called Faking My Own Suicide by Relient K
I wish you thought that I was dead
So rather than me
You'd be depressed instead
And before arriving at my grave
You'd come to the conclusion
You'd loved me all your days
But its too late,
Too late for you to say
Because I'm faking my own suicide
Because I know you love me
You just haven't realized
I'm faking my own suicide
They'll hold a double funeral
Because a part of you will die
Along with me
I love Relient K, seriously they always have something that works for me, you guys should listen to these guys! If you haven't already grown to love them you should listen to them!!
Song of the Blog: Look at the Lyrics above, thats the song! Go listen to it!!

2 comments:

Tyson and Emily said...

Just thought I'd say hi! I suck at this commenting on blogs stuff...but Tonight I changed my mind and decided to spend an extra little bit saying hi to you! p.s. Love reading your blog. Makes Me smile. All the time. Love. It. :)

Savan said...

Aw Emily you are sooooo awesome!! It makes me so happy to know people like to read my blog :D :D You are aweswome thank you so much!!!