Wednesday, November 10, 2010

HARRY POTTER!!!!

Ok so I had a request to blog about my favorite subject today and I decided that it was a very good idea!! Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part One is coming out NEXT Friday!! Seriously I have never been so excited for something!! I am most definetly a Harry Potter geek, for sure! Everytime a commercial for the movie comes on when we are watching T.V., I make whoever I'm with rewind so I can watch it, even though I have seen it already!!!
Did you guys know that Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) is 6 days older than me!? I could totally date him, and it would be legit. I do think he may be sort of short though, in the last movie, Ginny was taller than Harry! Who is your favorite Harry Potter Character?
Here is a Trailer from the movie, it just gets me so so excited!!!



I got a sweet jacket yesterday, it was a bit of a scary purchase, I usually don't spend money like that but everyone I have talked to has said it was a good purchase! I will put pictures in my next blog post. Its a sweet military jacket, I LOVE IT!!

Ok, well I have to go, but here is a song for the blog:

Song of the Blog: You'll Always Be My Best Friend by Relient K. I love love love love this song!!! You NEEEEEEEED to listen to it!!

3 comments:

Lala said...

Haha...you're such a nerd, but I still love you :)

Londi said...

yay!!!! :)

Becca said...

I remember when we discovered he was only 6 days older than you! Oh good times!