Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh MY WORD!!!

Ok, its official, I want to go to the Acorn Antique Show and Sale SOOOOOO BADLY!!!!! Just check this website out!! I daresay if I attend said event I may not come out with any money. Just sayin. I don't know what it is about antiques, but I just LOVE them. I mostly like to collect the antique jewelry, ya know, the big earrings and stuff? I am really picky about which earrings I wear but I have found that I am more likely to go for older stuff that you usually see old ladies wearing. It makes a more retro look which is awesome!! I also recently bought a sweet old yellow antique chair from the D.I., its totally freaking awesome, I will get a picture of it after I charge my camera!!
So, what have you guys been up to lately!?
Song of the Blog: Seven Nation Army by White Stripes, its pretty cool :D

No comments: