Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yuummmmmm :)

Ok, so I decided I wanted to buy a magazine just for kicks and giggles, I daresay there were more giggles than kicks but who's counting?! Sooooo, the magazine I chose was People, and do you wanna know why?!?! Because a certain gorgeous man was on the cover, this certain man, to be exact:


Oh yeah, Ryan Renoylds, he is totally delish!! I don't usually crush on movie stars, but for some reason he is just serious eye candy. Don't you ladies agree???

Who do you guys love?? Who is your favorite eye candy??

Song of the Blog: Chicago by Sufjan Stevens. You're welcome!

1 comment:

Tyson and Emily said...

um...totally agree 100%! I try not to dwell on movie stars. But common. They are seriously so irristable! My favorite would have to be orlando bloom. Totally lame but him in the 3rd pirates movie. delish. ;)