Thursday, November 18, 2010

15 Random Things About Me-

So I saw that another fellow blogger did this on her blog, and I decided to give it a whirl!! Here are 15 random things about me that maybe you didn't know!!
1- My best friend is a boy. His name is Josh and he makes me laugh, but no, we are not dating and most likely never will! And thats ok :)
2- I really like shopping. A lot. Like, a lot.
3- I love to read, and I'm really fast!! I can usually read an average size book, like Harry Potter or something in like a week, if I'm pacing myself. If I have all the time in the world, make it 2-3 days, depends. I can pace myself so it takes longer but I don't like to, I like to know what happens!!! One time I read Sherlock Holmes, all of his stories in 2 books and it took 3 months!!! I was so annoyed with myself because I usually read faster than that but this was a hard book to read and I could only read at work, man, that was a trying time! :)
4- I have to keep my fingernails painted at all times. I have bitten my nails since I was 6, and it is a reallllly hard habit to break, because if I get stressed, mad or anything, I bite them, regardless of what is on my nails!! In order to stop myself, I have to keep my nails painted, but, the nail polish only last a couple days because it either gets chipped off or I pick at it. So my nails change colors a couple times a week. Its pretty intense!!
5- I am a professional gift wrapper, yeah, its pretty sweet I know! I have worked at Dillards for a year, therefore, I am good at what I do. I'm very picky now, because I have to make my bows right there when I am wrapping, I don't like to use the pre-made bows, even though I made them! I just like them to be new I guess.
6- I am still getting allergy shots, or, as they call it, immunotherapy. They basically give me whatever I'm allergic to, which is basically everything that is alive besides humans. I get 3 shots a week, whenever I get them my arm swells up and I have to take 2 Benadryls, which knock me out, its pretty fun, let me just tell you!! I am grateful that I get these shots though, I can tell a difference for sure!!
7- I have been single for exactly a year today. I just realized this as I was typing my list... Weird. I haven't gone on a real date since my ex. After him, I adopted the theory that dating is just too painful, if I didn't know I was going to marry a guy, I don't want to waste their time. Its not this intense now, thats just how I felt after my ex.
8- I love music!! I recently lost all of my songs and I only have a little bit compared to what I had and it is KILLING ME!! I miss all the stuff I had and I have no way to get it all back, unless you guys want to donate good music to my cause? I would be totally ok with this :)
9- I am SO SO excited for Harry Potter right now, you guys have no idea whatsoever!!! It will be utterly spectacular :D
10- I decided I like the Trolli Brite Sour Octopus' instead of the Brite Sour Gummy Worms. The Octopus ones are so much tastier and fun to eat!!
11- My favorite season is spring, even though thats when I have the most allergic reactions, its just perfect, not too cold not too hot!! I do love summer nights a lot though too, you can stay out all night and it doesn't get cold!!
12- My stereo system in my room sounds like a club when I play the right songs. Its quite wonderful!!
13- Speaking of my room, I daresay its exactly where I want it to be right now, I love everything about it!! I'm very proud of how it looks :) I got the best yellow antique chair that was meant to be in my room!
14- When I wear my tallest heels, my Blue Steve Maddens, I am 6 foot 3 inches!! I only wear them sometimes though, they hurt my feet and I don't like being tooo tall!
And Last, but certainly not least:
15- I have at least 60 pairs of shoes!!! Yeah, its pretty awesome :)
Song of the Blog: Only Girl (In The World) by Rhianna! Different type of song than I usually recommend, but it has been stuck in my head so bad lately its so catchy!!

No comments: