Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dear Snow:

I hate you. Usually I can handle you, but right now, I hate you. You made a usually 20 minute drive an hour and 15 minutes. It wasn't the 30 minutes driving to 2700 that got to me, it was the part where I almost made it up the hill, but then got stuck behind a stupid van and then got someone else stuck behind me so I was stuck for 10 minutes, then after I was finally able to make it up the hill somewhat after going back completely down and starting over, another stupid idiot thought it would be a good idea to get stuck again right in front of me. By this time I was pretty angry and yelling alot when I look behind me and see my mom right behind me in her suburban with my brother. They get out and start pushing me, with not much avail. Then this other guy got out of his car and pushed, which helped a lot. I made it almost up my little hill and then I got stuck again, I was just about to park and walk up the hill the rest of the way, but my car kicked into gear and made it. I was very angry, for some reason, driving is one thing that really sets me off! I have very little patience while driving, its quite sad haha. I'm very chill except for when there is a slow driver in front of me or something. So thats my rant haha!!

I am going to add a picture of the snow in my front yard, I was gonna take more pictures but my camera died! All the snow you see came TODAY. Yeah... it was bad.




Song of the Blog: Janglin by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros!! I love the fun music in the background, all around its a happy song :)

No comments: