Thursday, July 31, 2008

Well, it has finally happened!!

The best ever!!! I am finally finally 19!!! Honestly, I have never been so excited!! I must tell you, I feel so much older! Haha, I'm kidding, but I like saying I am 19 a lot better than 18. It is definitly a luxury.
So, I am learning to play the guitar, and i love it so much!! I will tell you a little secret of mine. One weakness I have when it comes to guys is the skill to play the guitar, if they can play the guitar, they are immediately one step closer to dating me, haha, I think it is the hottest thing a guy can do!! It also takes them one step closer if they can sing as well. So, for all you guys out there that read this, if there are any, learn to play the guitar and you might get somewhere, haha!!!!
Can I just say I feel funny saying that, but I am happy I did??
I recently won a ping pong table at work, it is so freaking awesome!! I love it so much- Except my roommates dont like it. They say it takes up too much room, and even when the living room is clean, it looks messy due to the table. Lame. So, I am either going to sell it or put it somewhere. I dont know for sure yet, but I would really like to keep it. I hope something works out where my roommates have a change of heart and want to keep it!!!
Hope hope hope!!!

No comments: