Tuesday, July 8, 2008

If I lay here, would you lie with me and just forget it all?


That is one of my faves right now. Snow patrol-Chasing Cars, i also really like Open your Eyes by them, ah shoot they are so freaking awesome!!! In fact, I am listening to Open your Eyes right at this very moment!
I have really been getting into the 80's lately, their music, their superheros, their clothes, all of it! Who knew they were so awesome? I mostly just listen to their music, which i love! Kansas, Boston, Styx, Marvin Gaye, kind of in that era, I don't think Marvin Gaye is the 80's.... or is he?
Well, I am still dirt poor, waiting on a paycheck this Thursday... Hopefully it is a good one. I realized why I was so broke. I accidentally paid my car payment twice, when i usually pay it once a month, and I use my other paycheck for my monthly rent. I had to pay my rent, knowing it would bounce for the most part. This stuff sucks!! I hate money! I mean, wouldn't our society be so much better if it weren't for money? I think it would be!
Anyway, now that I am done venting, my family is camping right now, and I think I am going through withdrawls trying to reach them, I normally talk to them at least once a day, and I have gone 2 now... This is weird...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marvin is not part of 80's. Sorry Sassafrass, better luck next time.