Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dum De Dum...

As I was playing on my computer, I realized that this blog has webdings as a font...  Why? What is the purpose of this odd contraption?  I do like some of the symbols, like z and ,, but what do they stand for? honestly, who did that? weirdos!!!! 
Anyway, on to another subject. I realized about 2 days ago that I am totally and utterly broke.  Not just the I-spent-too-much-I-really-cant-go-shopping broke, the I-really-only-have-about-20-dollars type.  It sucks so much!! I didn't realize how much money i have spent shopping or going out to eat or something simple like that.  I am still learning how to do this budget thing, and my last paycheck, which was on the 24th, I actually did a budget!  I figured everything i had to pay and paid it! Except one thing... I forgot about my rent payment completely!  I realized this after I spent all the money I planned, which left me utterly broke.  I hate this so freaking much, I wish I could pay for everything, or have someone pay for me... 

Any Offers?

No comments: