Wednesday, July 23, 2008

6 days!!!!

I cannot even begin to say how excited I am for 6 days! I will finally be 19!! Can I just tell you how sick I am of being 18? Everyone has this stereotype for 18 year olds... We are immatture, and silly, and no one wants to date us. So, hopefully, when I am 19, it will be a little better, haha!!!! Well, today is Daniel Radcliffe's birthday, you know, Harry Potter? Yep, he is 6 days older than me! I know, be jealous! You have every right to be.
So, I just realized for the millionth time, I hate dating. You have no idea what is going on with the person. For one, what if they dont like texting, so when you call them, they dont answer? What is that supposed to mean? Personally, I am a little lost, hopefully things will get cleared up. Ah shoot, it sucks so bad.

No comments: