Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sub Woofers and Cookies

Once again, I would like to thank all of you for listening to my venting last post, I'm over it all now. So this past week has been fun, Sven ordered a Sub-Woofer and an Amplifier for my little Car!! I'm really excited because my car has no "thump" to it when it comes to listening to music. Plus, we only had to pay 150.00 for it!! I'm quite excited! Every time we get in my car, Sven says how excited he is for it. I honestly think he is more excited for it than I am!
I sure do love my car, its so fun!! I won't lie though, because its so boxy, it takes me forever to get up to speed! Oh well, thats the price I pay for awesome-ness!
Lately, Sven and I have been eating waaaaay too many sweets!! The other day we were at Wal-mart, and we decided as a treat to get some snacks. Well, I felt like getting Chips Ahoy, just the original kind. As I'm going to grab them, Sven tells me to grab the Chewy kind. The Chewy kind. Ew. I really don't like the Chewy kind, they just don't taste like real chocolate chip cookies to me, So I turn and just kinda stare at him with this face that says, "The CHEWY kind??" So I ask him if he is sure and he tells me that he doesn't like the original ones because they are so hard. So anyway, there just so happens to be a worker standing by us who overheard our conversation. She leans over and tells me, "Just buy them both! Thats what my husband and I have to do, he likes the chewy too!"  So we bought both, and let me just tell you... A whole package of cookies to myself?? Bad news for me! I've been pacing though, so its not so bad, but it feels like I've been eating tons of junk food lately! Its almost to the point that I don't want it anymore, which is crazy, because I like me some junk food!!
I do apologize for sucking at blogging, thank you to the followers that I do have. You are AWESOME!!

Song of the Blog- Honey Pie by The Beatles, seriously, I love this song soooooooo much! It makes me happy, and I assure you it will make you happy!

1 comment:

Londi said...

oh man... the original are the BEST! and I totally feel you on the junk food thing. My mother in law knows I love it, so she buys some every now and then, and it seriously sometimes feels like that's all there is to eat because I don't want anything healthy. HAHA! I need to work on that.