Saturday, March 12, 2011

Life...

It's so unexpected isn't it? We think we have a timeline all set up and we know exactly how we want our life to play out but it NEVER works out the way we plan it. Half the time it doesn't even work the way we want it to. I've been learning that lesson, not as hard as some others but still its been hard for me.

I had my life planned exactly how I thought it was gonna work. At first, when it wasnt working out, I dismissed it. However, as time went on, I realized maybe I had another plan in store for me that I don't know about, I still don't know, even though things are going differently than I thought they would.

Man, that kind of sounds like a tongue twister or something but I hope it makes sense. I have decided that I just need to live life day to day. For now it seems to be a good idea to me :)

Song of the Blog: The Cave by Mumford and Sons. SUCH a wonderful song!! Aah!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: