Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dating....

SUCKS! I have now reached the foretold portion of my life where I'm tired of dating. It holds absolutely no appeal for me whatsoever. I just have no motivation to get out and meet guys and I don't want to go on anymore dates.

Has that happened to any of you? For example, there's a sorta cute guy in one of my institute classes and he looks at me sometimes, but I have no desire whatsoever to meet him or go on a date. Wow. I really just don't care. Sad....
I won't burden you guys with my lamentations any more, but that's what's up in my life hahaha.

I've been listening to some good music lately, I'm starting to get into Arcade Fire and White Stripes more, ah I love music!! I'd probably be a boring person if I didn't have music in my life, seriously.

Song of the Blog: We Used To Wait by Arcade Fire, this was the song that got be liking this band, I'd heard them before but didn't love it, but this is a really good song that's slowly helping me like Arcade Fire!!!
Peace.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

Becca said...

Maybe you're just not supposed to date right now, maybe you're supposed to go on a mission or something?? :)